Welcome to the Filet tutorial! In this tutorial, we will show you how to stake FIL assets in Filet easily with FoxWallet. FoxWallet is a popular decentralized crypto wallet, with millions of users, and now supports Filecoin FVM. We will explain the process step-by-step so that you can easily understand how to do Filecoin staking. So, let’s get started!
- Get FoxWallet from its website.
It supports Google Play, Apple iOS, and Andriod APK file.
- FoxWallet is a decentralized crypto wallet. Install the wallet and you can create or import a wallet address.
- Click on Tab Discover to find Filet Finance under the FIL EVM or FIL tab.
- Open the Dapp and click Stake on Filecoin FVM (Filet 2.0), your FVM address will be connected to Filet automatically.
- Choose a staking period and click on Stake Now button and follow the program.
About Filet Finance
Filet is a Filecoin mining power tokenization protocol that deployed on Filecoin (FVM) and BSC networks. It tokenizes Filecoin mining power and introduces it into the DeFi ecosystem to provide FIL holders with high-growth FIL staking services. The mining power and assets are completely open and transparent.
Filet is backed by one of the largest storage providers in North America. The project is open source and audited by Certik. Filet is also one of the Filecoin ecosystem projects.